Say what you will about the iPhone, but 2010 was very much the year of Android. With sales of Google phones overtaking Cupertino’s for the first time, the Free mobile OS has finally matured. 2010 was also the year I bought the HTC Desire, my first Android phone, and definitely not my last.
It should therefore come as no surprise that my writings on the subject attracted many a reader. Of all the stuff I wrote this year, the two top-grossing articles were about the Desire. The top three was as follows:
- The HTC Desire Kicks the Legend’s Ass
- HTC Legend vs. HTC Desire vs. Your Mother
- U krijgt van mij 30 euro
Ironically, looking at the most popular articles altogether, the entire top three is actually from before 2010. I guess I’ve lost my edge—I’ll work on that. Your favorite three posts this year were:
- Bizar Hairdressing & Beyond
- Automating OpenVPN Connection on Windows XP
- Simple Linear Regression with JFreeChart
Regardless, thanks for reading pwnt.be!